The company was founded in 2008 with the mission on mind “ To Protect Our Lovely Green Environment & Deliver Quality Services and Keep the Environment Clean . “ Together, this keep our environment more liveable and comfortable.
We focus on Environmental friendly products, which not only protects the environment, it indirectly protects the people’s living around it too.
We provide professional cleaning and maintenance services to cater different industries needs at an affordable reasonable rate to stay ahead of our competitors.
Factors affecting the worlds:-
- Global Warming;
- Air Pollution;
- Hazardous Waste
Video show on Global Warming
Some impacts from increasing temperatures are already happening around the world.
- Ice is melting worldwide, especially at the Earth’s poles. This includes mountain glaciers, ice sheets covering West Antarctica and Greenland, and Arctic sea ice.
- Researcher Bill Fraser has tracked the decline of the Adélie penguins on Antarctica, where their numbers have fallen from 32,000 breeding pairs to 11,000 in 30 years.
- Sea level rise became faster over the last century.
- Some butterflies, foxes, and alpine plants have moved farther north or to higher, cooler areas.
- Precipitation (rain and snowfall) has increased across the globe, on average.
- Spruce bark beetles have boomed in Alaska thanks to 20 years of warm summers. The insects have chewed up 4 million acres of spruce trees.
Other effects could happen later this century, if warming continues.
- Sea levels are expected to rise between 7 and 23 inches (18 and 59 centimeters) by the end of the century, and continued melting at the poles could add between 4 and 8 inches (10 to 20 centimeters).
- Hurricanes and other storms are likely to become stronger.
- Species that depend on one another may become out of sync. For example, plants could bloom earlier than their pollinating insects become active.
- Floods and droughts will become more common. Rainfall in Ethiopia, where droughts are already common, could decline by 10 percent over the next 50 years.
List of Top Environmental Issues
- Air Pollution
- Climate Change
- Energy Conservation
- Food Safety
- Ozone Depletion
- Sustainable Communities
- Water Pollution
Incentive Program for Recruitment
We provide attractive incentive programs to interested personnel who is able to bring us contacts for reliable professional cleaners. Becoming your own boss by joining our organisation ! Call Mr. Gary @ 97457754 for an appointment to get more details !